•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

86 B2 window parts

scottfaulks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V-6
My credo
You only have one chance to do it right the first time!
Hello, I am new to this forum and I have searched tirelessly for the answer to my question before posting this, if this question has previously been asked I couldn't find it.
On my 86 B2 XLT drivers power window, the plastic (mount) that holds the window and that the regulator attaches to it, can anyone tell me what the proper name of this part is and perhaps where I can find one? Mine is broken in the center, the window will still operate but I have to guide the window by hand to keep it from wedging in the door channel.

XTC90BII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
My credo
Do what you can with what you have where you are
Scott

Don't hold your breath on getting your question answered. I posted 3 questions with over 200 views and only 2 responses, not a very responsive forum. The boys would rather pine over what Ford might or might not do over the next overpriced cookie cutter want to be Bronco.

Dennis

Last edited:

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Suspension Style
4wd
It's always useful if you can post a pic of what you're seeking. But the best bet is probably LMC truck catalog. They have a online one or you can order a paper copy.

It may take some of us a while to answer as we visit and help out on several forums or if we don't know we don't answer. I prefer not to give out bogus info if possible...… Good luck

www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fr/full.aspx?Page=17

Last edited:

scottfaulks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V-6
My credo
Thank you for your reply, this is just another part of a very long project and as I have already realized Patience is an extreme virtue in this endeavor.

Nell

Reaction score
yea paitence is extremly anavar important for every work you do as slow and steady wins the race

Last edited:

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
my 88 shop manual shows "window glass bracket assembly, 1023278", "guide assembly, 10223400" and "stabilizer assembly, 1022336" as potential candidates for what you describe.

scottfaulks

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V-6
My credo
JerryC, thank you for your response; what shop manual are you using? is that a Ford part # ?

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
It's Ford branded.
There's this on the back of the manual. FPS-12013-88
it's the manual on the left in this set: https://www.ebay.com/i/352388388410?chn=ps
I highly recommend both of them. The smaller manual for electrical has saved my BII from the scrapyard.