•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. bronco2fan

Where can i buy oem fuel relay?

Don't limit yourself to looking at BII's either. Remember Rangers are the same setup. Plus if you snag a salvage yard one , grab more than one. And have you tried LMC truck catalog? "]www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fr/full.aspx?Page=113
  2. bronco2fan

Bronco II rear seat interchangeable years....

No BII had integrated shoulder restraints because of the side windows. You'd have to find something else that might fit to make it work. Keep all hardware as it's getting harder and harder to find too.
  3. bronco2fan

Rear hatch Options

They're basically the same body style for all years, except the fenders and doors. Some had rear windows that opened, like 87 up I think. Some had handles that locked too. If you want to swap one out, just make sure hinges and strikers line up correctly.
  4. bronco2fan

Sitting for 17 years!

If it's similar to mine, it's a combination of both. I think it's 3/8 fuel line. Nice looking rig too.
  5. bronco2fan

New Format for the Corral

Well Jim, I know it hasn't been that long since I've visited here, but I like the new format. Have to visit more often now lol.
  6. bronco2fan

Sick of Searching for a picture

hope this works. Mine with 33's on 15x8 Can't flip it over lol.
  7. bronco2fan

To sell or not.

Well guys, I've come to the point where I need to make a decision. My BII is in good shape for her age, but I haven't driven her in years. Trying to decide if I ought to put her up for sale or not. I just don't want to see her go to someone who wouldn't appreciate how old she is and what she is...
  8. bronco2fan

1 inch body lift

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
  9. bronco2fan

85 B2 low acceleration

If it's like mine was,2.8. Check if all the vacuum lines are in a wire loom. The ones coming from the passenger side. When I did my Duraspark converion those were melted and had holes in them. Could'nt tel because they were hidden in the covers. Hope that helps a little.
  10. bronco2fan

Duraspark Conversion

So I got everything for the conversion and started tearing into it. Never knew there was so much wiring and vacuum lines lol. The tech section is'nt really clear on the how to portion either. Found out you can't really get rid of the computer and harness because the wires you need to keep feed...
  11. bronco2fan

Will 32 inch tires fit if i have a 3 inch lift?

Not trying to be a know it all either. Just saying my 31's fit with a 3'' body lift. And if you look you'll notice I've been a member since 2010.
  12. bronco2fan

Will 32 inch tires fit if i have a 3 inch lift?

Don't know about all that stuff lol, but I'm running 31's on my BII with a 3 inch body lift. If you do a suspension and body they should fit.
  13. bronco2fan

I feel really stupid having to ask this

Im not sure but the front should be a 10mm or 3/8 socket ihavent pulled mine for awhile but im pretty sure thats it, not torx unless someone changed them out.
  14. bronco2fan

Bronco 2 grills

Have you tried LMC Truck. I seen alot of body stuff in their catalog. And dont forget B II and Ranger are almost all interchangable
  15. bronco2fan

2.8 cologne motor

will a 2.8 from a 76 capri mount up to a 84 bronco II, already has the 2.8 in it. I figure it should be a straight change. This motor is already duraspark and runs fine.