This Ford Bronco II was built by Perry Shepard of Mansfield, Ohio and was reportedly featured in Street Trucks Magazine.
- 450 horsepower Ford 351 V8
- Holley 750 carb and Edelbrock intake
- Ford Duraspark/MSD ignition
- Hedman headers
- Dynomax mufflers
- Automatic transmission
- 15×17″ Weld Pro-Star wheels
- 33×21.5″ Mickey Thompson fattie tires
- 4-link rear suspension
- Custom tweed interior and console
- Auto Meter Gauges
- Custom steering wheel
- Custom Pioneer stereo system
- 6-point roll cage
This Bronco II was sold at the 2016 Palm Spring Barrett-Jackson auction for $30,000, and the proceeds were a benefit for the Boy Scouts of America.
It’s a great vehicle, and a great cause.
Tags: Boy Scout Bronco II